All 9 art Reviews

Passion of the Christ Passion of the Christ

I am not religious, but that's a really good drawing! Slightly close to my own drawing style, as I can see you like to utilize shadows/highlights. I really appreciate the texture of clothing you managed to capture on the crucifier's hand. Nice work mate!

The Australian The Australian

This drawing conveys the presence of him very well, as if he was standing right next to you when you were drawing. Very nice!

GodfatherStudios responds:

In a weird way, that's what I was hoping to achieve. He's in Brisbane right now, and I'm in the U.S., so it's like I wanted to feel that he was still here with me.

Waves in El Hierro island 2 Waves in El Hierro island 2

I like the colourite of this painting :)

Jabalias22 responds:

Hey,thanks!

You shoud take a look to the older one,cuz this one is slightly worser,at least until i find an editor
Thanks! and plz,recommend me to the art portal!
---jabalias_out---

Portrait of a Woman Portrait of a Woman

Great impression!!

especially loving the way how you spent so few lines drawing out the hair but yet result looks suprisingly real

Bryony responds:

Thanks, I was seeing how far I can go with as little as possible.

AK-47 AK-47

stunning!!

like that piece of yours, details are very well drawn out and looks kinda realistic.

Valentina Valentina

5 to 6 hours??? dude ur a machine!!

love the bold shading work you've done, good work there bud!

Emily Emily

oh damn!!!

hard to believe that this is even a drawing, looks like a grayscale photo, wow great piece!!! (Y)

Really-Unlucky responds:

Thanks very much!

My sister My sister

kinda decent

I see you got some talent in ya, kid, because you can notice the differences in lightning and trying to also fit it into the picture. In my opinion you should've put more effort into hair-drawing put you are certainly getting somewhere ;)

rorychally responds:

Thank you very much! I'm hoping I'll improve as I get more acquainted with fireworks, though while I was drawing this the program was slow and slightly dysfunctional so I may look for an alternative.

My favorite Reich My favorite Reich

Way over the top

lol, even if it was intentional it still looks kinda retarded , other than that your detailing and shading is pretty neat