When you are depressed When you are depressed

The metaphor is somewhat clever, and I applaud your first attempt at animation, which is remarkedly better than most of the folks posting their first animations, although the metaphor is not complete. For example, I was hoping that it goes more in depth about the options or consequences of that paper ship, or perhaps offers a solution for that paper ship to recover. Still, a solid 3 out of 5! Good job :)

The Artist The Artist

Stick figure movie with a solid point... really good job!

Post+DramaticSquirrel Post+DramaticSquirrel

No personal offence intended to you as an flash artist, but this cartoon is horrible, I can see zero effort and it fails at being funny. Please try to take some time off in your daily schedule and put some effort into the flash cartoons. I hope to see you improve next time! :)

Tropicana responds:

I harness your confusion and dislike, it feeds me, it makes me whole.

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

Very lovely game, played it for many years now. Such a great portrayal of punk subculture, and good way to make songs when I don't know jack shit about playing an electric guitar. Very nice, waiting for POM PRO!!

Interactive Buddy 2 Interactive Buddy 2

Why not Android ? I bet that majority of people use Android not iOS anyway.

Laser Defense Laser Defense

Time killer!!

Made it to the level 80 on easy mostly using charge beams and railguns...

Game looks really bad, no graphics at all and DJ Tiesto music does not play as well but addictive as fuck!!

Anthem For The Ordinary Anthem For The Ordinary

Sounds little like My Chemical Romance, lots of songs from their album TCFSR sound almost like this. Great song, downloaded it. Keep doing your awesome shit, band!!

Eurogated Trance (Demo) Eurogated Trance (Demo)

I love eurotrance, and this is a nice tune, although slightly generic. Good job!

Spl4sh responds:

Danke!

Billionaire Remix (Techno Billionaire Remix (Techno

I don't know the original, but this sounds very nice!

Boenket responds:

thankyou!

Passion of the Christ Passion of the Christ

I am not religious, but that's a really good drawing! Slightly close to my own drawing style, as I can see you like to utilize shadows/highlights. I really appreciate the texture of clothing you managed to capture on the crucifier's hand. Nice work mate!

The Australian The Australian

This drawing conveys the presence of him very well, as if he was standing right next to you when you were drawing. Very nice!

GodfatherStudios responds:

In a weird way, that's what I was hoping to achieve. He's in Brisbane right now, and I'm in the U.S., so it's like I wanted to feel that he was still here with me.

Waves in El Hierro island 2 Waves in El Hierro island 2

I like the colourite of this painting :)

Jabalias22 responds:

Hey,thanks!

You shoud take a look to the older one,cuz this one is slightly worser,at least until i find an editor
Thanks! and plz,recommend me to the art portal!
---jabalias_out---